- Learning how health care professionals can relate to art and design.
- The third leading cause of death in the United States is medical errors.
- Medical students who gained a better understanding of art/ design were more empathetic towards their patients.
- The medical industry can use art and design to visualize data.
2. Hospital-to-Home: Telemedicine
- Many brain injury patients remain with cognitive and other disabilities after plateauing from conventional in hospital therapy.
- An effective user interface can help those with disabilities regain control of their lives.
- Patients can design an interface that works best for them.
- Color associations, smallest changes can have disproportional impact.