1. Log into the Nexus Maximus site, using your ID and password.
2. On the dashboard, click on “Posts”, and then click on “Add New”, to create a new blog entry.
3. Give your blog entry an appropriate title, in the title field and fill in the content, in the space below.
4. To add photos, click the “Add Media” button.
5. Click “Upload Files” tab to upload your new media. You can either drag and drop your images, or you can click the “Choose Files” button.
6. Click “Media Library” to see your recently added files. To select multiple images, hold Shift or Ctrl key and select. Click “Insert into Post”, to place the files into your blog post.
7. To add a Youtube or Vimeo video, simply copy the URL and paste it in the body of the blog.
8. Re-enter blog post title and add a short caption.
9. Select your team name from the category list.
10. Choose “Featured Image” for your blog post. The image size has to be 1460px by 660px to be displayed well in the blog.
11. Click “Publish” to publish your blog post.