- September 30, 2019
Our participant guests will receive complimentary housing for the duration of Nexus Maximus.
Guests will stay on our campus in downtown Philadelphia. We have arranged transport to and from our East Falls Campus (see transportation).
Guests will stay at: The Martin Hall dormitory: https://www.jefferson.edu/university/housing/options/martin_hall.html
Martin Hall, 2011 South 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
Downtown Campus map: https://www.jefferson.edu/content/dam/academic/maps/CC_Map_final.pdf
- If you are coming from the Airport, by train, or other transportation, you should proceed directly to the Martin Hall dorm.
- We will have staff onsite to help register guests at the dorm from 12Noon to 4PM on Thursday 10 October. If you cannot arrive during those hours, please contact me and we will try to accommodate you.
- You will receive a swipe card to access your space in Martin.
- You will check in at the Martin Hall front desk with the Desk Assistant.
- You will need to have some form of identification for check in. the housing office already has the names of our Nexus Maximus guests on file.
- Housing will supply linens – there will not be daily housekeeping in the dorm rooms – so we ask that you tidy up each day.
- THERE IS NO SMOKING in the dorms! In fact, smoking (cigarettes and e-cigarettes) is prohibited anywhere on the Jefferson Center City Campus.
- Please exercise courtesy – no loud noises in the Martin Hall dorms – we have other guests staying there.